Give Now Through Vanco Online
Giving enables the church to carry out ministry on behalf of the giver as our partner.
YOUR GIVING TO ALL SAINTS MAKES POSSIBLE:
1. Worship and a vast array of ministries, Christian education, programs, and faith building activities for all ages, needs, and interests
2. Mission support, social ministry work, and benevolence within the congregation, community and abroad
3. Salaries and resources supporting our called and lay staff members
4. The practical aspects of maintaining a physical campus of buildings for worship and ministry
We thank God for the investment in time and money you are making in All Saints growing ministry. The spirit of generosity and giving of all gifts has been a testimony of God’s work and faithfulness within our congregation. Thank you for being faithful to God's call. For questions or assistance contact Shari Clark at 602-866-9191 or email at [email protected].
In addition to weekly offering there is also the opportunity to give through Vanco Mobile app. Install the app Vanco Mobile Faith Engagement from the Apple App store or the Google Play Store, depending on the type of phone you have. Getting started is a matter of installing the app and following the screen prompts. The app includes instructions on how to set up your profile.
Giving to our General Operating fund (#4111) and Mission Support Relief Offerings (#7914) in the moment is easy with our new text-to-give option.
1. Text 1-844-696-1085 and enter the amount you wish to donate followed by a space and the account number (15.00 7914)
2. Click the registration link and enter your payment information.
3. Receive a verification text as well as an email receipt.
For any future giving, simply send a text to the same number with the amount you wish to give and the account number, and your donation will process automatically.
We are now partnered with RaiseRight (formerly SCRIP). Using this service provides for a percentage of all funds spent purchasing gift cards to be donated to All Saints. You can create an account by visiting the link below and using the enrollment code “967D17ED5997.”
After creating an account you can shop for gift cards at www.raiseright.com/shop. Proceeds will go towards supporting our Envoy transportation program.