This is a part time shared position (approximately 25 hours per week).
Some of the Facility Manager duties are:
- Open/Close rooms for weekly night time, Saturday morning meetings/events and
Saturday evening, and Sunday morning Worship.
- Greet those who are on campus and direct them to location of meeting rooms.
- Patrol the campus during various meetings/church services utilizing the golf cart to pick up and return visitors/parishioners in the parking lot on Sunday mornings and weekly evening events.
- Assist leaders of meetings with needs that might arise (i.e. table/chairs that may need to be set up).
- Other duties as directed by the Parish Administrator.
Stop by and pick up a Job Description and Application in the church office.
Questions contact Shari Clark, Parish Administrator, 602.866.9191.