FINANCIAL PEACE UNIVERSITY
Financial Peace University returns
on January 28, 2019
Ten years post-recession
- 61% of households can not cover a $1,000.00 emergency/inconvenience.
- 78% of households are living paycheck to paycheck, an increase of 8% from pre-recession numbers.
- 30 million households have zero margin.
Previous All Saints Financial Peace University classes 69 participants have:
- Paid off $117,162 in non mortgage debt
- Saved $722,454
- Cut up or closed 96 credit cards
- 3 are giving for the first time, 6 are giving significantly more.
Preview of classes is on Monday, January 21 at 6:00 p.m. Classes start the following Monday, January 28th at 6:00 p.m.
Contact Kevin Harpel with your questions and for discounted membership kits or sign up by using the link below.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-866-9191 ext. 105