A little bit about All Saints...
We began as a mission congregation in 1977 and have grown into a vibrant, caring community of faith in north Phoenix that is eager to welcome you! Core biblical purposes of the spiritual life are carried out when the church is energized for ministry, and we believe that God’s very life, breath and energy lives in, with and among us. All Saints is intentional about the way in which we journey to becoming disciples because following Jesus changes us for today and tomorrow and for eternity.
While All Saints is blessed by the significant small group ministries and Christian education opportunities offered here, the most important experience we have together as Christians is worship. Worship at All Saints is biblically based, participatory, and utilizes a variety of musical styles that enable our prayers and praises as a church family to ring out joyfully! We encourage families to worship together but offer childcare for infants and toddlers in our nursery. Childcare is provided by trained staff.
The celebration of Holy Communion is offered at all weekly worship services. All Saints practices open communion for all who confess Jesus Christ as Lord. All are welcome!
As a member congregation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA), we are:
- Members of the largest Protestant denomination in the world and the 4th largest Protestant denomination in the United States.
- Among approximately 4.8 million persons who belong to more than 10,500 ELCA congregations in the United States
- Part of a church body with more than 720 agencies and institutions that is the 2nd largest provider of human services of a non-government social services agency
- Part of the church body that maintains 28 church-related colleges, enrolling more than 53,000 students each year
- Part of a church body that provides eight seminaries across the country for the training of pastors and other rostered church leaders
- Affiliated with the Grand Canyon Synod, one of 65 synods (administrative/geographical divisions) of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. The Grand Canyon Synod consists of 105 Lutheran congregations in Arizona, southern Nevada, and St. George, Utah
“Bringing people the Good News of God’s love in Jesus Christ”
Please feel free to call on us anytime for any reason and if you are looking for a church home we encourage you to come and experience all we have to offer. Our church office is open Sunday - Friday and we can be reached at 602-866-9191.
Join us for Worship
Saturdays 5:00 pm
Sundays 9:00 & 10:45 am
< <More Info About Worship > >
Contact All Saints
Monday thru Thursday 9:00am-4:00pm
Closed Friday and Saturday and Sunday 9:00am-12noon
15649 North 7th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85022
All Saints is located on 7th Street between Greenway Parkway and Coral Gables <MAP >
Look for the "Church on the Hill"
Please provide as much information regarding your prayer request as possible. We welcome requests for prayers of need as well as prayers of thanksgiving or praise. Please note the fields with an asterisk (*) are required fields. Our dedicated prayer team will take action on your request right away.
Thank you for submitting your request and may the peace of our Lord be with you always!
Contact: Shari Clark, 602-866-9191
All Saints is dedicated to memorializing members of our congregation and their families with honor, respect and dignity. For more information, click on the title link above.