This is a CONTRACT-part time shared position (approximately 10-16 hours per week). The Facility Manager is someone who would be excited about serving in a Christian organization.
Some of the Facility Manager duties:
- Open/Close rooms for Weekly Night time/Saturday-Sunday Mornings meetings/events
- Room Set Ups for meetings/events (i.e. table/chairs that may need to be set-up or rearranged)
- Assist leaders of meetings with needs that might arise
- Greeting those who are on campus and direct them to location of meeting rooms.
- Patrolling the campus during the meetings/church services
- Utilizing the golf cart to pick up and return visitors/parishioners in the parking lot on Sunday mornings
- Other duties as directed by the Parish Administrator/Director of Faith Formation
Pick up a Job Description and Application in the church office or request by email to [email protected]
If you have questions or need more information please contact Shari Clark by clicking the link below.